Expert air conditioning repairs in Newcastle. Your go-to for tune-ups and servicing.
Air Conditioning Industries provides expert air conditioning repairs and
maintenance throughout Newcastle & the Hunter.
To keep your air conditioning running at optimum performance, it’s essential to keep up with regular cleaning, maintenance, and service. From removing mould to checking the coils, our experienced professionals can assist with your regular maintenance needs.
Contact us for an air conditioning service in Newcastle. We’ll handle your servicing, cleaning, maintenance, and tune-ups at an affordable price.
Commercial Air Conditioning Repairs in Newcastle
Our high-quality air conditioning service in Newcastle will ensure your system is operating at peak performance at all times – even extending the lifespan of your air conditioning unit.
Whether it has been installed in your home, office, or business, regular maintenance can help prevent frequent breakdowns and malfunctions.
We take a professional approach to air conditioning maintenance and repairs. We consider the age of the air conditioning unit, the brand, how often the unit is used, and its recommended service schedule.
For local business owners, you can rest assured knowing your air conditioning downtime will be kept to a minimum with Air Conditioning Industries. Our experienced tradesmen will repair or service your commercial air conditioning system on time and on budget while also being considerate of your schedule and staff members.
Our tradesmen are well trained, competent, and qualified. Repairs will be carried out quickly and effectively, no matter what kind of business you have. From factories to retailers and office settings, we can help with your regular air conditioning service.
Residential Air Conditioning Service in Newcastle
Along with commercial air conditioning repairs and maintenance, we also offer residential air conditioning services in Newcastle and the Hunter Region.
We know how frustrating it can be to have your air conditioning unit break down in the middle of a heatwave, or while you’re shivering through winter. If your air conditioning unit is malfunctioning, our tradesmen can come to your location and assess the problem. We’ll also provide an obligation free quote for repairs, so you can make a decision based on your budget and your needs.
We also recommend setting up a regular maintenance and servicing schedule for your home air conditioning. Once every 12 months should suffice, and the checks should include:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increase the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your ducted air conditioner. A blocked drain can cause water damage in the house.
- Check the controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Clean evaporator and condenser air conditioning coils. Dirty coils reduce the system’s ability to cool or heat your home and cause the system to run longer, increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Check your system’s refrigerant level. Too much or too little refrigerant will make your system less efficient increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Clean and adjust blower components to provide proper system airflow for greater comfort levels. Airflow problems can reduce your system’s efficiency by up to 15%.
Air Conditioning Industries currently services many large, local organisations.
- Newcastle Newspapers
- Northshore Medical Centre
- Sydney Water
- Charlestown Bowling Club
- Australian Laboratory Services
- Club Toukley RSL
- Avondale College
- Port Stephens Council
- Raine & Horne
- Borg Manufacturing
- Newcastle Commercial Finance
- Wallsend Diggers
- Energy Australia (40 sites)
- Lake Macquarie City Council (30 sites)
- Transfield Services NSW Schools (250 sites)
- Department of Disability & Home Care (70 sites)
Pre-Season Checks & DIY Actions
Maintaining your air conditioning year-round can help prevent future malfunctions and unwanted costs. Get in touch with the team from Air Conditioning Industries to schedule your regular air conditioning service and cleaning – we recommend booking in prior to summer or winter for pre-season check-ups.
All contractors get busy when summer and winter come along, so it’s best to check your cooling system in the lead up to summer and your heating system in the lead up to winter.
The experienced team at Air Conditioning Industries service a wide range of areas including Newcastle, Central Coast, Hunter Valley, Maitland and Nelson Bay. We can assist with seasonal maintenance and keep your air conditioning in excellent shape.
In the meantime, there are a few things you can do at home to keep your air conditioning running smoothly, like inspecting the filters once a month for dust, debris, and blockages. Our team can show you how to complete DIY check-ups between services.
Very easy to work with
“Friendly staff and very easy to work with.Jake Baldwin
On time service!
“They showed up to do quote on time and on the day they said they would be here. That goes a long way in my book.Tim Sculthorpe
“Thanks for the great work installing ducted air conditioning in our Newcastle home. The whole team was friendly and professional, and were more than happy to answer all of my questions. Highly recommended.Alison Dillon
We'll take care of your air conditioning service in Newcastle.
Your air conditioning system can last for years with the right repair and maintenance service.
Maintaining your air conditioning system is essential to keep it running at optimum performance. Regular cleaning is not enough. Have your unit checked thoroughly by the experts at Air Conditioning Industries.