Design, Supply & Installation
The project is an extension and refurbishment of the Toukley RSL. The RSL comprises of three levels. Basement level is an undercover carpark, no mechanical work is proposed in this area.
Ground floor is the public area with gaming lounges, TAB, bistro, snooker tables, bars and auditorium and staff areas and kitchens. The ground level will be refurbished and the existing bistro shall be extended. The upper level comprises of offices, boardroom, training room and function rooms.
Mechanical services for the project was the total replacement of the existing air
conditioning systems. The existing system is a chilled water system with chilled water fan coil units providing the majority of the air conditioning. There are supplementary air cooled splits and roof top package unit with pre-conditioner.
The new air conditioning is a combination of air cooled splits, variable refrigerant flow (VRF), rooftop package units and energy recovery package unit. The existing roof top package unit will remain and be re-used.
General Scope of Work
- Supply and install New air conditioning systems for the club
- Decommissioning and Removal of existing air conditioning systems
- Supply and install new ventilation Fans
- Existing sheet metal ductwork removal and/or relocation
- New sheet metal ductwork installed
- Supply and install new Daikin VRV system for L2 offices
- Supply and install new rooftop plant deck
- Supply and install new mechanical services board and associated electrical circuits including new Trend BMS system to control the new plant
Air Conditioning Newcastle
Air Conditioning Industries is your one-stop shop for air conditioner installation, service and repair.
Newcastle owned and operated, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service whilst offering reliable and affordable products. We’re a dealer of leading air conditioner manufacturers Mitsubishi, Temperzone and Fujitsu meaning you have access to the best brands in the business.